Today was a good day! We went to Kadin's friend, Hunter's, birthday party. He turned 4 today, his party was toy story themed! The kids all had a ton of fun. Before the party I took Kadin to cash in his coins. I started this little tradition with Kadin when my husband left for afghanistan. Kadin saves all the change i give him in a jar and about once a month we take it to a coinstar and cash it in and he gets to spend the money that he gets on whatever he wants. Today, he got $21.12, he bought a bat with a ball and thing with 52 pieces of chalk, and 4 toy story hot wheels cars =)
I really miss my husband today, but that is nothing new =/ Going to watch the season premiere of Army Wives and Homecoming tonight... yes i will probably need a box of tissues... wish me luck =)
-Alicia
No comments:
Post a Comment