Saturday, March 5, 2011

The reason I started this blog =)

Hi my name is Alicia. I am a marine wife, who has spent more time away from my husband in the past 3 years then I have with him. 5 days after we got married, he went to Japan on an unaccompanied tour. He came back and then shortly deployed to Afghanistan. We have an adorable little boy who will be 3 years old in July. He is very smart and energetic. We have a gorgeous little girl who is 13 months old. She is very loving and happy. I started this blog because I thought that it could help me deal with everyday struggles and get my thoughts out.


Today the kids and I hosted a huggies pull ups party at our house with friends from the playgroup that we belong to at Camp Pendleton. This playgroup has been amazing and I have made some amazing friends that are helping me through this deployment and the kids. After the party we went to a friend's birthday party, it was Spongebob themed and the kids had a blast.

My husband is currently out on a mission and we have not heard from him in awhile but i just try to keep my head up and know that he will be ok. Some days that is easier said then done, but today we made it through =)

No comments:

Post a Comment